Protect your Dog from Breed Specific Legislation!
Turn your Doberman into a Poodle!
Turn your German Shepherd into a Golden Retriever!
Turn your Mastiff into an Old English
Are you sick of people looking at your breed of dog
in fear because politicians and the media are saying things
"We want to breed these dogs out of existence".
Well worry no longer, AttackChi will be making disguises for all the so called "dangerous" breeds.
These disguise kits are a response to Breed Specific Legislation (BSL).
BSL effects dogs that are well socialized, have a friendly temperament or have received dog training.
> 10 Steps to Protect Your Dog from Breed Specific Legislation <
1) Unwrap your kit, let your dog sniff everything.
2) Fit the under harness to your dog, adjust the straps to suit.
3) Put some duct tape tags onto the harness.
4) Put some padding on top and tape it to the tabs.
5) Place it over your dog.
6) Line up foot with 'special foot insertion device'.
7) Place the ankle piece on the foot.
8) Remove the foot insertion device and fluff up the ankle pieces.
9) Put the hat on your dogs head.
10) Take your dog outside and paint it black. (Use paint supplied, safe for human animals and animals.)
What a lovely dog!
Australian Businesses Only
These disguises are a response to BSL.
What is BSL? Breed Specific Legislation is any law that singles out a breed of dog, based on how a dog looks (ie: its breed).
What is the problem? Dogs that are well socialized, have a friendly temperament or have received dog training are still targeted under the legislation! This is unfair!
For more info on BSL:
Other happy customers, please send your pictures!
Submitted by Kristi:
Submitted by Gary:
Submitted by Frank:
Submitted by Corrine:
For disguise kits please contact Dog Foster Care.
AttackChi.org.au is a non profit organisation awareness raising organisation that reduces dogs entering temporary foster care/ dog rescue system.
Copyright © 2013 Dog Foster Care